We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wait a minute!!!


Hey, wait a minute....I never asked to be eligible to join the Alberta 55 plus Sport and Recreation Association!! And I never inquired about being eligible to live in the retirement complex my parents live in!!!!!!!!!

What's the deal? All of a sudden today I am a SENIOR CITIZEN!!! How does that work!!!????

I am fifty five and alive!!!!

Oh well....maybe they'll give me a discount on my ice cream at McDonalds.....or 20% off at Value Village on Tuesdays......or let me order from the lighter side menu......there has to be some bright side!!!

My only hope is that they try to card me!!

And it sure beats the alternative!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Yep, you can still be carded...definitely! You are beautiful Sis. King, inside and out, and we love you so much! You may be 55 on the outside but you are forever young!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Mom always told me to enjoy getting older, because there was another alternative if I didn't like aging. I prefer to keep on aging. You ARE beautiful and remember that Leslie says (it's on one of her tapes), "if you exercise regularly your body thinks it's as if it is 10 years younger." That's enough to keep me going!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home