We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, February 22, 2008

See ya tomorrow morning

WeBFit Session 10 am in the large fellowship hall.

See you there!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Shannon49 said...

Hi - do you or Mrs Wizzle know how many ww points are a dairy queen ice cream sandwich or a dairy queen dilly bar?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

A DQ sandwich bar has 4 pts. and the dilly bar has 5.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Shannon, I am really into frozen yogurt right now. Chapman's Cappaccino!! IT IS AWESOME! 1/2 is only 2 points! What a treat. I have a little glass bowl that is 1/2 cup. I fill it to the top and feel like I have a big serving. I eat it with a little demi-tasse spoon so it last longer.

They have other flavour too. But the Cappaccino is outstanding. I has lots of chocolate expresso flakes in it. I am not even a coffee drinker!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

1/2 cup I should have typed is 2 points

10:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon49 said...

Thanks. I like DeMonte low fat frozen yogurt bars for 1 point each. They are smooth and creamy tasting but sweet. Heathy Choice Fudge bars from Costco are I think 2 points each. I will try the Chapman's Cappaccino as I seem to go for frozen treats.

Off to walk my 2 miles before I get ready for work. Have a great day ladies.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I was sure the dq sandwich was only 3 points in my book. I will ck again. Maybe the difference between the Canadian and American. Will get back when I look

1:20 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I tried the ice cap frozen yogurt. It is good if you can get over the coffee taste and concentrate on the chocolate. ha ha It is actually quite yummy!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I did do my work. The Canadian dining out book from WW says that a DQ ice cream sandwich is 3 points. Probably has to do with size.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Oh, Dilly Bar is the same. Go figure!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I mean same as Carla said. Yikes! I need to make myself clear. 5 points

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home