Saturday at 10 am!!!
WeBFit happening Saturday morning at 10!!!!
If you know ladies who normally come and don't have access to check this blog....let them know.
I am well again and will be there to be Fit with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!
If you know ladies who normally come and don't have access to check this blog....let them know.
I am well again and will be there to be Fit with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!
6 Comments:
So glad you're feeling better!!!
Hey......I did the 5 miles!!! I have not been able to exercise for 2 weeks....so I was not sure I would be able to!!!! YEAH!
And I am down 5 lbs total since starting Jan 12th!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
YEAH Noreen!!! 75 years young....just joined WeBFit and did 1 1/2 miles on Saturday!!!
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
No it wasn't with the same intensity as the younguns but she was moving...and that's what counts!!!
Way to go on the 5 miles and weight loss!!!
And by the way, one is never too old or young to get up and start moving!
thanks for the great advice on Sat to try on a skirt that doesn't fit .. i was actually surprised to find out mine did fit! LOL. I went shopping today and bought two skirts that I thought would be too small but they fit too, so back they go. I am not quite 1/2 way there for weight loss but the inches have really disappeared
thanks for Saturday's. I really need the group for support
and, yes, I did the 5 miles on Saturday but it took me over 2 hours to recover!
I'm a definite soup person so will try the recipe. thanks for sharing from Texas!
Great Shannon!
I am enjoying the group support as well...you guys energize me!!!
You are looking good....I could see the loss on you Sunday night!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home