We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

News From a "Far" Land

I like to share what I hear from friends that are sharing our journey with us.
  • Val from Regina lost 65 lbs with Herbal Magic and kept it off. Two weeks ago she started the walking DVD and has lost 1 1/2 inches off her waist in that time. She walks 5 miles 6 days per week.
  • Laura and Darla from Saskatoon have each lost over 10 lbs.

I am so proud of you all and thrilled that you are being successful. It is a struggle of the mind mostly. You can do it and keep it up. Way to go to all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Yeah for our friends that are travelling this road with us!!!! We love company!!

I am so proud of your successes!!!

Keep it up! Looking forward to hearing more great stories from "far" countries!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home