We B FIt
WeBFit I decided to change our name to WeBFit.....and in the process of become more fit WeBLosing!!!
In this coming year I am going to have a meeting every Saturday morning at 10 am for those who wish to attend.
The weekly venue I am planning is this.....Either I or someone will be giving a short talk on health issues such as good nutrition, weight loss, etc....We will have a weekly weigh in....And we will do exercise. It should take about an hour for the session.
I am so excited about this new direction I feel. I am passionate about the ladies at TC getting fit. As we learn to take care of our bodies the by product will be weight loss.
We are going to be there for support, motivation and challenge!
If you have already experienced a weight loss bring a before picture. We'll scan and then as you progress we will take more pictures to tell the story of your journey. You will be motivated by seeing your success.
We will be taking before pictures at the first meeting also for those being their journey.
For ourselves and for our witness....WeBFit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post the first meeting date when I get a schedule together. Join me!!!!
In this coming year I am going to have a meeting every Saturday morning at 10 am for those who wish to attend.
The weekly venue I am planning is this.....Either I or someone will be giving a short talk on health issues such as good nutrition, weight loss, etc....We will have a weekly weigh in....And we will do exercise. It should take about an hour for the session.
I am so excited about this new direction I feel. I am passionate about the ladies at TC getting fit. As we learn to take care of our bodies the by product will be weight loss.
We are going to be there for support, motivation and challenge!
If you have already experienced a weight loss bring a before picture. We'll scan and then as you progress we will take more pictures to tell the story of your journey. You will be motivated by seeing your success.
We will be taking before pictures at the first meeting also for those being their journey.
For ourselves and for our witness....WeBFit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post the first meeting date when I get a schedule together. Join me!!!!
3 Comments:
I am so there! I am so excited about the weight I have already lost and the next 40 pounds I really want to lose as well! Lets do this together, we can do it!
With ya 100%. What ever I can do to help make it a success!
I'm in... I've gained quite a bit of weight. Too much school and calorie intake.. and no excercise.. So I'm definately ready to take it on with you guys.
Can't wait!
Post a Comment
<< Home