Back at it?
I am glad to hear that Sis K is going to give us all a push. Is that for the new year or over the holiday? I am not sure that I want to give Mark's diet plan a try though!
I have started my own push and am "basically" off of sugar again. It seems that this is the way to go for me. I have allowed myself to have the birthday celebration stuff at school and seem to be doing okay with that. I was afraid that I would end up going off my plan totally but kept it under control. Now to get my fruits and veggies up in a better range.
I finally got some new tights for exercise and Mel is back at work 3- half days a week and I am looking forward to going in and exercising. It seems realistic to plan for January although I was hoping that it would be a lot sooner than that.
I have no idea how I am doing scale wise. I know my high weight and I know what I was before I went down east for Mel's dad's 90th. Some day I will get brave and weigh myself. It is such a pain to have to lose weight I already worked hard to lose and now I am having to lose it again. Soooooo easy to put on and so much work to lose.
I am good to go. Again
I have started my own push and am "basically" off of sugar again. It seems that this is the way to go for me. I have allowed myself to have the birthday celebration stuff at school and seem to be doing okay with that. I was afraid that I would end up going off my plan totally but kept it under control. Now to get my fruits and veggies up in a better range.
I finally got some new tights for exercise and Mel is back at work 3- half days a week and I am looking forward to going in and exercising. It seems realistic to plan for January although I was hoping that it would be a lot sooner than that.
I have no idea how I am doing scale wise. I know my high weight and I know what I was before I went down east for Mel's dad's 90th. Some day I will get brave and weigh myself. It is such a pain to have to lose weight I already worked hard to lose and now I am having to lose it again. Soooooo easy to put on and so much work to lose.
I am good to go. Again
1 Comments:
Yes, there are disappointments gaining again. Can't cry over spilled milk though. I am just so happy to see you up and running the race again.
It is such a health thing for us. Yes, I want to look nice but we need to do this for health reasons too. So many diseases seem to point at overweight.
Lets get back at this as a team of players that are on the same winning team. You can do it; I can do it. I will do it!!!
Love you and respect you so very much
Post a Comment
<< Home