We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Enough already!

Well..........it's been a long time and the weight has slowly crept on and I am totally out of shape. I really need to get back on the bandwagon of sensible eating and exercise!

I am ready for the gig! Is anybody else ready to go again!?!

My life has been so hectic and this area of my life has gotten out of control. Time to bring it back together and get in control.

I am starting tomorrow. Monday!!!!

I have some ideas to share later on. I am ready for bed tonight but I wanted to proclaim my start so that would really do it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon49 said...

I woke up this morning and said the same. Time to get going. I'll join you.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I've actually started with my Mom today also!! Looks like we are all on the same page. Shiloh and I have been going to the gym 3* a week for some rigorous training... SORE!! But I love it!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Yeah! I have company! Let's go!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home