GOOD NEWS!

Before surgery
My Mom came through the surgery so good. The surgeon was very pleased. He said it was a very small cancer surrounded by the ulcer. He said the cancer probably caused the ulcer. Anyways, he said he was able to get it all with taking just a wedge out of her stomach. She was so happy that they were able to do that without taking a lot of her stomach. They checked around the spot and didn't find any more cancer.
He was asking afterwards in her room what made her get the upper GI that found the cancer. It was because her blood count was down and the doctor wanted to see why she was losing blood. By doing so they found the ulcer, did a biospy and found the cancer in it's early stage and small. This is rare. Usually people don't find stomach cancer until it has spread and is causing problems. Then it is too late.
She was in very good spirits and talking to us all tonight. I tried to stay with her but being in ICU they wouldn't let me stay.
THANK YOU JESUS! Well, I am off to bed after a long, emotional day!
Thank you for your prayers. Keep praying for a quick recovery!
6 Comments:
Thanks for the quick Update. God is a prayer answering God and he's always right on time. I'm so glad that it worked out so good. I hope you get some time to enjoy your family and your mom looks fantastic. (not even scared).
Well - we're on the plane to go to Cali for the meetings. I know God has something great in store.
God bless - hope your home soon - but after a good visit and a speedy recovery for your mom.
We're praying -
Happy, happy, happy! I am so glad everything went well. I am praying that God stirs everybody up, plows em under and moves in a mighty way. Of course I am mainly praying for "my kids" and I did tell them this before they left. If they will let God, He will do great and mighty things in their lives. In Jesus name for the services and Thank you Jesus for the great news in Texas. L
OH, boy, my comment sounded disjointed. The happyis for the surgery. The stirring is for No Limits. Sorry, guess its too early in the morning, eh? Although I am a morning person, I am not doing too well today.
I am so happy that your Mom is doing well, Sis. King! You have been in our thoughts and prayers.
The No Limitis conference has been amazing so far. It is so exciting to be here. The first service, Bro Keyes preached about God being a God of miracles and Bro. Elder's eyes were healed right in the midddle of being used as an example during the preaching. This morning's messages were both so awesome also. It would take too long to explain what they meant to me. Everyone from home seems to really be enjoying themselves. Merrily, Sara, Star and Luke are doing great! (just in case you haven't heard. I know what that's like! lol) you can tell Issa and Tina that thier girls are doing great as well! Well, enough for now. Just thought I'd give a quick update. I should be out enjoying the sun or shopping or something!
If anyone at no limits is reading this.... please bring me a music CD. I listened to Bobbie Shoemake and the choir sing I am. WOW! I will pay you for it. tks
mandy is going to get me one thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home