We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Going good

It is going good here in Texas. Mom is doing great. They moved her out of ICU to a regular room. Keep praying for a quick recovery. It is normal but the bowels are still asleep from the surgery. We need them to wake up so she can eat to get strength.

I am hearing good reports from No Limits and hate so bad that I am missing it. However, I wouldn't miss being here with my sweet Mother for anything!!!! She is so precious to me!!!

Thanks for ALL the prayers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Big Hugs to both of you.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Thanks Mrs. Wizzle! Hugs to you too!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

For sure!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home