Yipee!!!!!
Okay.......... drummmmm rollllllll please!!!!!!!!!! I just went and weighed myself!!!!!!!! -9.5 lbs since last recorded weight! The sad thing about is that Christmas came in between and I know that I gained during that time. Technically it is probably more but legitimately, record wise. 9.5 I am happy. Okay okay so I am dancing about and grinning like a cheshire cat. That only lasts until I have to deal with my next chocolate craving! Yipee! It is working. You know that you have all these doubts and feel fat and bloated and gross and ...... welll , just Yippee!!!!! 1 month down.......
4 Comments:
Wow - great job.
I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
I'm down 8 lbs but it's weight I put back on. Glad your doing so well.
Believe me this is weight that I gained. rough stuff but you gotta go through that before we get to the new work, eh?
Wow.. Mrs.Wizzle... I'm soo amazed! That's awesome & definately something to be proud of!
Bless you!!
Mom - that's awsome! Keep up with that exercising you are doing good!
Post a Comment
<< Home