Well, we all need accountability. My goal this month is to work out at least 5 days a week and about 45 mins per workout! This is pure cardio that I will be doing.. working up to a 10 KM jog! I don't know if I'll be able to meet my goal.... but for the month of Feb it's very important to me.
Reason: Well... pretty obvious... I'm going to No Limits and I want to feel and look great for the conference. And if I feel great then I know I'll look great and I'll be much more confident and want to meet more people. Funny how that works.... You just never know..... I might meet my Prince Charming ;0).
So if ya'll want to help me and ask me because that will put determination within me!
Thanks, love ya all & God bless!
Reason: Well... pretty obvious... I'm going to No Limits and I want to feel and look great for the conference. And if I feel great then I know I'll look great and I'll be much more confident and want to meet more people. Funny how that works.... You just never know..... I might meet my Prince Charming ;0).
So if ya'll want to help me and ask me because that will put determination within me!
Thanks, love ya all & God bless!
3 Comments:
Well - my goal is 60 minutes cardio - 5 times a week - 2 machines. The more I exercise the more I realize how unhealthy I've let myself become. So I'm pushing towards health as well as weight loss.
I hope we are all working toward the same thing. It would be really nice to see less of us in the spring. It's a long journey and must be walked with patience and consistancy.
I am jealous ofyou all. Two weeks, When hubby is home, and I will be able to go at er! Until then Iwill get it moving while I clean etc.
Helen you are doing fantastic! gained weight or not. Down is the direction you are going! Up in health. It is amazing how horrible you feel when you have been away from the exercise for awhile, You really feel your lack of having kept at it. sighh.... but we are doing the right thing. That is getting back at it.
Mer, you can do stairs, you can walk. Some malls are open early for mall walkers. Check North Hill. That way you can walk inside. For free. Of course that means you have to get up and get going before the mall opens. Jog on the spot at home. Turn on some music and "dance" for me it would be jiggling to the music. Where there is a will there is a way. love ya.
So far, cross my fingers.. I've exercised Thurs-1hr, Fri-1hr, Mon-1hr. I've been doing well so far in pushing myself... If I'm not quite tired out I'll step up the incline on the treadmill... sweat, sweat, sweat.... The results will make me beautiful... lol!
Post a Comment
<< Home