You have such a beautiful family! Misty is so the spittin' image of you, and Matt pretty close, and of course Mark looks so much like his dad! Thank you for sharing those pictures with us!
I will add my thanks too. I really like pictures. They tell a story that it would take a lot of words and still the image in our head would not be right. Miss your kiddos thats for sure.
Pray for me when you think of it. I am having trouble getting going on this exercise thing cause of headaches etc with Mel, sleep issues, vehicle troubles, etc, etc, errrrggggg it is so frustrating when you want to and it seems that everything is working against it happening!!!!! I might just have to start walking the small fellowship hall again! ;)
wow - A big thanks for the pictures. We sure do miss those kids of yours hope they come up here for a visit soon. Will they be at no limits? I can imagine how much you must miss them. They're beautiful. Even the dog looks like its got character. You and your family always in our prayers - we love you all.
No they won't be a No Limits. I am not that lucky! LOL!
With everyone working and school for Josh it is hard to get time off for travel so I am so happy we were all able to take the same time off and meet in Seattle!!
6 Comments:
You have such a beautiful family! Misty is so the spittin' image of you, and Matt pretty close, and of course Mark looks so much like his dad! Thank you for sharing those pictures with us!
Those are awsome pics!! Thanks for showing us. God bless the King family!
I will add my thanks too. I really like pictures. They tell a story that it would take a lot of words and still the image in our head would not be right. Miss your kiddos thats for sure.
Pray for me when you think of it. I am having trouble getting going on this exercise thing cause of headaches etc with Mel, sleep issues, vehicle troubles, etc, etc, errrrggggg it is so frustrating when you want to and it seems that everything is working against it happening!!!!! I might just have to start walking the small fellowship hall again! ;)
Hmmmm, that would work too, Mrs. Longski. Once the weather improves I want to do the Confed laps again too!
wow - A big thanks for the pictures. We sure do miss those kids of yours hope they come up here for a visit soon. Will they be at no limits?
I can imagine how much you must miss them. They're beautiful. Even the dog looks like its got character.
You and your family always in our prayers - we love you all.
No they won't be a No Limits. I am not that lucky! LOL!
With everyone working and school for Josh it is hard to get time off for travel so I am so happy we were all able to take the same time off and meet in Seattle!!
Post a Comment
<< Home