We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Prayer Needed

I am leaving for Texas this weekend. My Mom's surgery is Tuesday. I don't know how long I will be gone.

Please pray that the cancer area is very small or nil!!!!!

I will be posting from there to keep you updated.

I am planning to take Slim Fast to the hospital so I don't have to eat the food there! Also good time to lose weight!

Also, hopefully I can get exercise in at my parent's apt. There is an exercise room there with treadmill and bike.

Talk to you later. Keep me in your prayers! Love all of you! Keep losing!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Love you to lady! You'll be in our prayers!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

We will keep you and your Mom and Dad in our prayers. You are loved as well!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

May God give you the peace and strenght that you will need for this situation. Just make sure you eating good enough to get your vities' - with that much stress you will need all your strenght. You will probably lose weight by default (stress). Please keep us posted You and you Family are in our prayers. Have a safe trip and bring home good news.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

My heart and prayers are with you! Let us know if there is anything we can do. Prayers are a given. love ya

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home