We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What night??????????

Okay...I need to know which night works best.

Monday is Excel, Wed is church, Thursday is choir(do we have choir members?), Friday usually something going with youth.

Is a Tuesday the best night once a month?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I have band on Tuesday night. Do we have excel people? What about incorporating it in a monthly ladies prayer???????? We could have a time like you do on Fridays and then after we could do the We B Losing thing?????

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I was referring to an evening, monthly Ladies prayer where all ladies could attend and then we could do our thing afterwards. yikes i wasn't clear,eh?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Shannon49 said...

Tuesday night is fine, but Rick works so early in the mornings I'm not sure I could attend as I do not drive at night.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Ok, I like the once a month ladies prayer night and weblosing meeting. Even if it was just an hour, or even half an hour, Friday night, Sat. night? If all else fails, one Sunday morning a month right after service would be grand!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Mon - Excell, Tues - SAIT courses, Wed - Church, Thurs - Choir, and Fri - Usually busy with youth or family. Sat is a good day for me usually at any time.

That's an awesome idea to have a monthly ladies prayer 1/2 hr and then 1/4 hr of WeBLoosing. I'm available on Sats or Sundays. Even if we just do a quick .20 min meeting after a Sun AM Service monthly. It's accountibility and motivating.

Thanks!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Okay, it is looking like Saturday is our only option really.

I'll think it through and get back with ya!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home