We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, January 05, 2007

So Far So Good

I have made it 3 almost 4 full days so far with no sugar and only some noodles for white flour products. Only one day of exercise and today was supposed be another but sleep claimed me. I feel good about the sugar though and know that it is not an instant process for any part of this weight loss deal.
Day one was rough, the cravings were bad in the evening. I ate whole grain rye bread as toast with various stuff on it. I find the protein is very important in shutting down the cravings. I will probably not weigh until the end of the month, when I will have gotten rid of the sugar and have more veggies and stuff in my diet.

Hope you are all doing well!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon49 said...

WOW Mrs Wizzle, that is great. If you can keep the sugar out I'm amazed.

It's Friday night, high stress for the month of January at work then off to Regina to spend a week as a care giver for Chris. I will be returning later in Feb or early March for a few more weeks.

Doing ok as I can count points on WW, therefore, can still have my treats. Just no chips or cheezies. Those are definitely no zone foods for me.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Shannon, our prayers and love are with you and Chris! Feel free to call or email if you need us. Love you lots!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I am doing great with diet so far. My foot was injured but feels like I can start exercising now! I am down a few lbs!!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Wow and that is without the exercise. think what will happen with it!!!!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home