Rethink Regroup
Well, it has been one week without sugar and mostly without white flour products. I feel confident that the worst is over. (knock on wood, my head) I only got to exercise once in the morning, though. So, I am going to try something different. I am going to try to exercise after school, before I go home. I figure by that time of the day I am brain dead anyway and exercise does not require much thinking. In fact exercise is my zone out time. I have this idea in my head that I SHOULD exercise in the morning and for me, exercise in the afternoon or evening is outside my box. You can teach an old dog new tricks, can't you?
I am upgrading my diet now, including more veggies and fruit. ( Salad with boiled egg and red peppers, as well as yogurt and oranges for lunch) Toast and cheese for breakfast. (We'll have to work on that, but at least I am eating breakfast)
I am still working on getting all the water in that I need.
A work in progress I must say.
Lots of good news by the looks of the entries. Great work all!
I am upgrading my diet now, including more veggies and fruit. ( Salad with boiled egg and red peppers, as well as yogurt and oranges for lunch) Toast and cheese for breakfast. (We'll have to work on that, but at least I am eating breakfast)
I am still working on getting all the water in that I need.
A work in progress I must say.
Lots of good news by the looks of the entries. Great work all!
7 Comments:
Mrs. Wizzle.. that's when I find time to exercise. Since I can't get up any earlier. I find I really have to drag myself to the gym, but then once I get there and actually start I get energized. Once you get into the habit then it's soo much easier. Love ya and keep trying!
Well, I have to let you know that I went after school today. The worst part of it was convincing myself that I really needed to, even wanted to. the place I go is not far from home and it was hard to turn left instead of right. But I did and Jessie you are right it was okay once I got started. Once I got going, the going was easier. I feel hope. I feel like I am going to be successful at thims. Yippee!. Tks for the support all. And....I do feel energized with some inkling of raring to go. That might be a slight exaggeration. LOL.
We are off to a good start!!!! I got my 30 minutes in this morning and it was the first exercise I have done any exercise since my surgery!
It felt so good!!!
Mer, it is rough when you feel crummy. Even if you hold your own during that time you are doing fine. Hope you feel better soon!
jk how are you feeling this morning? I felt the exercise last night before bed. Moan groan, creaks and feeling of old age. Thursday is my next intended day.
I'm feeling great. I didn't do as much as you did. Only 30 minutes on the machine. Thursday is my next day of exercise.
Today I did my 35 mins of exercise... so hard when I first got there. I was almost falling alseep here at my desk and then lunch came along and i need gym time... but i sauntered down there neways and finally after 10 mins of 4.0 brisk walking.. i jogged for the rest of the time... except cool down.. Now I feel energized and ready to get back to work.. not tired nemore!!
How long does your energizing last for Jessie? The other night it was about 2 hours for me. Is it longer for you?
Post a Comment
<< Home