PHEW...1st week done!!!
Well.....we made it through the first week...phew!!! 51 one to go! LOL!
I will take it one week at a time!! 2007.......a year of loss!!! To this ole body that is! YEAH!
WE WILL REJOICE TOGETHER!!!!
I am working on a date for our meeting. Keep going!!!!
First week like most first weeks I have had a good loss. About 4 lbs. I know that will taper off now. I will be happy with 1 lb. per week and OVERJOYED with 2 lbs per week. 2-3 is the perfect amount to consistently loss per week. IT ADDS UP........... don't laugh at such a small sounding loss! Just the way it comes on..... it will go off........ 1 lb. at a time!!!!
I plan to do it with calorie reduction...reasonable reduction.....and at least 3 times per week 30 minutes of exercise. If I get more exercise in...that's great...but if not I'll still be doing more than I am doing now and it will show....... or should I say not show? Hmmm....
I will take it one week at a time!! 2007.......a year of loss!!! To this ole body that is! YEAH!
WE WILL REJOICE TOGETHER!!!!
I am working on a date for our meeting. Keep going!!!!
First week like most first weeks I have had a good loss. About 4 lbs. I know that will taper off now. I will be happy with 1 lb. per week and OVERJOYED with 2 lbs per week. 2-3 is the perfect amount to consistently loss per week. IT ADDS UP........... don't laugh at such a small sounding loss! Just the way it comes on..... it will go off........ 1 lb. at a time!!!!
I plan to do it with calorie reduction...reasonable reduction.....and at least 3 times per week 30 minutes of exercise. If I get more exercise in...that's great...but if not I'll still be doing more than I am doing now and it will show....... or should I say not show? Hmmm....
4 Comments:
Good for you! Amazing loss, cause you are so close to your goal weight! Keep it up, you are right it will slow down some. Slow and steady wins the race.
Ya.. me too.. cutting out sugar and exercising. As soon as I'm done my evening job, I'm going to pick up some weights as well to help burn fat faster.
Keep it up ladies!
Awesome weight loss for the first week. You are the most self disciplined lady I have ever had the priviledge of knowing.
Successfully exercised the minimum 3 times for 30 minutes but the stress won out over me this week. Between my sister, my mother and my January board meeting my food choices ended up with the scale remaining unchanged for me. This is ok with me and I'll be back at it again this week.
Hey Shannon, I heard about the accident in Mexico. I'm sorry to hear that.. you will be in our prayers.
Love ya!
J
Post a Comment
<< Home