New Version of Blogger
I switched to a new version of Blogger and I think I have to reinvite some of you to be posting members before you can post.
If you haven't posted this year can you try to post and let me know by e-mail if you can't post?
We are going to have a new member soon.....Shannon! She will be posting soon!
If you haven't posted this year can you try to post and let me know by e-mail if you can't post?
We are going to have a new member soon.....Shannon! She will be posting soon!
3 Comments:
I haven't exercised yet - but i'm going to. Welcome to the new year.
Well, we know we can do it, we've done it before! I think we should have another meeting, maybe and possibly have one once a month just to keep us super motivated! ???
Welcome Shannon!!
Post a Comment
<< Home