New Beginnings
I am ready to go! I have rough draft in my head for my weight loss plan.
I have found the GI (glycemic index) diet successful and plan to go back to that. My initial plan is simply to get off sugar and the refined white flour products. I am giving myself permission to eat whatever else I feel is necessary to accomplish this. No, don't think I am going wonky. I am talking vegetables, fruit, sweet potatoes, protein etc. I cannot do without carbs but I can do without sugar. It is a terrible red light food for me. I am thinking it will take about 2 weeks to get off the sugar and then I can start on portion control.
My exercise will start simply with the circuit at my exercise place and work up to the bike and then move onto the treadmill and a more aggressive plan once I am able to handle that.
Water, water and more water.
My goal is camp meeting to meet my 100 lbs. This means I will have to be aggressive and determined.
What have you committed yourself to and what is your plan. Let us know so we can help each other be accountable.
I need your help and hope I can help you.
Onward and downwards.
I have found the GI (glycemic index) diet successful and plan to go back to that. My initial plan is simply to get off sugar and the refined white flour products. I am giving myself permission to eat whatever else I feel is necessary to accomplish this. No, don't think I am going wonky. I am talking vegetables, fruit, sweet potatoes, protein etc. I cannot do without carbs but I can do without sugar. It is a terrible red light food for me. I am thinking it will take about 2 weeks to get off the sugar and then I can start on portion control.
My exercise will start simply with the circuit at my exercise place and work up to the bike and then move onto the treadmill and a more aggressive plan once I am able to handle that.
Water, water and more water.
My goal is camp meeting to meet my 100 lbs. This means I will have to be aggressive and determined.
What have you committed yourself to and what is your plan. Let us know so we can help each other be accountable.
I need your help and hope I can help you.
Onward and downwards.
3 Comments:
My plan is exercise, exercise, exercise...that is when my foot gets better so I can. A young lady shouting Sunday night came down hard on my foot with her boot heel! YIKES! I was in so much pain last night! It is better today. Hopefully, I'll get to it quickly.
I find that if I don't exercise I can't diet! So that is my key!!
I would like to consistently lose 6 lbs per month. If I do that in 4 months I'll have my weight back down where I can maintain!
Thanks for letting me join the we be losing group as it will assist me to continue on the weight lose path but more importantly the life style changes that I implemented mid November.
My goad is more of a life style change and therefore my diet MUST include treats. I feel too deprived without them!
I have joined WW on-line to keep track and exercise 3 times a week minimum for 30 minutes. I also walk to and from work everyday.
I would like to consistently lose 6-8 pounds per month and be at my goal weight in April for my 49th birthday.
nasty, nasty, nasty Shannon. I remember the birthday that I thought you were older than me. that was when I was 26 or so. Yikes a long time ago. sighhh.... not so, eh?
Good for you with your exercise and WW. They are a good program.
Post a Comment
<< Home