We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Home

Well, it is 10:48 pm on Monday night and we just got home.

I am dreading the scales tomorrow! I really did pretty good considering where I was!! Talk about the most wonderful food in the world!!! Cajun food is so wonderful!!!!

I only had two dessert while there. Both times it was Pecan Pie!!!

I'll report tomorrow!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Ouch...a couple of lbs up! And I thought I was pretty wise in my selections! Oh well...I was back on the exercise this morning...and the Slim Fast!

I think I am retaining fluid also. Not much exercise and lots of sitting yesterday. 4 hour drive to airport and then 2 hour wait and then 4 hour flight! Hopefully by the weekend it will be all gone!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Aww..sorry to hear.

I've been keeping with my 3 times a week of exercise and last night, I really had to force myself. I don't usually have a hard time once I start.. but the entire time was very hard for me. Oh well tomorrow is a new day.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

You did do a lot of sitting and just think if you hadn't been wise and gone hog wild! You WILL have it off soon especially if you have simply retained the water from sitting. The movement and exercise will do that.

Great for you that you made wise choices.

That is a success story!!!!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Mer, YOU look good too! I know how you feel in the, uh, chest area, that's definitely something we could stand to lose! But you look tremendous for a woman of your age and having had 3 children! I mean no offense by that, I hope none was taken. Love you a ton Mer and keep it up!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home