Exercise
Well....two days of exercise this week! YEAH! How are you doing?
How about a meeting 30 minutes before the Saturday prayer? I think it starts at 12 so we could meet at 11:30 for a quick meeting?
How about a meeting 30 minutes before the Saturday prayer? I think it starts at 12 so we could meet at 11:30 for a quick meeting?
8 Comments:
Sorry - can't be there - H&R Block time. But 15 minutes before Saturday night prayer or just fill me in.
But - here's where i'm at -
2 weeks now on food control and I've exercised 4 days this week - so - when i'm almost back to where I was.
I'll wait for the responses to say for sure. I'll let you know by Friday night on this post. :)
I'm in Regina for two weeks so I'll try to catch up when I return.
Let's all pray for Shannon and her sister Chris! We need a miracle!
Yes, I will pray for Sis. Shannon and her sister Chris.
I can't make it this Saturday either... working. But Saturday will be my last day of the 2 job thing, and I'm not accepting H&R Block offer.
I'm okay whenever as long as it is not a weekday night.
okay I guess Saturday is not good. I'll have to rethink it.
I am leaving Tuesday to go see my Mom and will be back next Monday.
Sorry ladies, I am really out of commission this weekend. This cold is sapping every bit of energy I have. Thanks for praying for me Sis. King! My voice lasted until almost the end of the last song, which was totally God!
Post a Comment
<< Home