Creak! Groan! Moan!
Well, it is done. One day of exercise. Yikes. It is like back to square one. I am discovering those muscles I discovered a long time ago, again. I know that I want to succeed so I do not want to wreck it by going gung ho and not making it past day 1. I did the circuit and less than a kilometer on the bike. And yes, I did sweat.
You can tell that I am not used going. I forgot water and instead of tights I had black pantyhose on. On, not just in my bag. Siiiiggghhh. Things WILL get better. Hope you have a great day!
Don't forget that this blog says it was published an hour earlier than true life. I was not up at 4:50 and it is 7:34 now.
You can tell that I am not used going. I forgot water and instead of tights I had black pantyhose on. On, not just in my bag. Siiiiggghhh. Things WILL get better. Hope you have a great day!
Don't forget that this blog says it was published an hour earlier than true life. I was not up at 4:50 and it is 7:34 now.
1 Comments:
Go Mz Wizzle! My foot is much better today so I'll be on the machine soon!!
Post a Comment
<< Home