Whew!
All right! I know! You are stuffed like the turkey only different! You ate too much turkey, too much stuffing, too many mashed potatoes and vegetables, brocolli casserole, sweet potatoes, turnip, carrots, cranberry jelly, too much dessert and feel only like napping! And..... there are still the chocolates and candy canes to enjoy! Not to mention leftovers!
Can any one think of the new year? Are you ready to challenge yourself?
Whew! It has been a long time since I posted on here and had to figure out how. It is new??? I am wondering if anyone is interested in a Planning to Succeed session. I am wanting to start afresh in the new year and know that I, personally, need to have a plan set up in order to succeed. Should we open it up to anyone like we did last year? There are successes that are not posted on the blog.
Let me know, we could have it at my house or in the small fellowship hall. Give a little input and I will do the planning. I am thinking very soon.
Can any one think of the new year? Are you ready to challenge yourself?
Whew! It has been a long time since I posted on here and had to figure out how. It is new??? I am wondering if anyone is interested in a Planning to Succeed session. I am wanting to start afresh in the new year and know that I, personally, need to have a plan set up in order to succeed. Should we open it up to anyone like we did last year? There are successes that are not posted on the blog.
Let me know, we could have it at my house or in the small fellowship hall. Give a little input and I will do the planning. I am thinking very soon.
3 Comments:
Works for me! Let me know the time and place, and I'll be there.
I definately need it.. I've fallen out... of more than one things... lol. I need to firm it up!
me too....I am ready to get this off.
I fell after my surgery. I have not taken up the exercise again therefore I have not eaten properly either!
I'm in! Soon to be down!
We could have a session at the church maybe on Thursday evening? Is there anything else that night? Choir?
Let's get together and do a plan and then let others know.
Post a Comment
<< Home