Okay, Maintain and Then Lose!
Okay, I am with Merbear....I want to maintain until 2007 and then hit it with a vengeance!
I am sick and tired of this! I haven't exercised since my surgery and it is showing!
And I haven't been watching my diet.
I am with you Amy and Merbear. Look out 2007....the WeBLosing Crew are coming!
I am sick and tired of this! I haven't exercised since my surgery and it is showing!
And I haven't been watching my diet.
I am with you Amy and Merbear. Look out 2007....the WeBLosing Crew are coming!
2 Comments:
I also have to get in shape for walking in England in May!
That should help with the weight loss!
I'm with you guys... New years resolution... gym @ lunchtime here at work. I need it, my body and mind need it! I'm all in!
Post a Comment
<< Home