We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I AM DOING IT!!!!

Ok, here we go...10 pounds in the last 2 weeks!!!!! I am soooooo excited, it is working this time!!! I am DETERMINED to do this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Way to go Amy!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

GO AMY GO!!!!

It is such a mind set!! And I have found if I am exercising the mind set is easier! I don't want to waste the exercise time!

It will most likely slow down but even a 2 lbs steady loss per week is awesome.

When I lost my 35 in 4 months it was awesome. I was so determined. It can be done! I kept most of it off until the surgery. I have put on since then!

It must come off!!

I will do it!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home