Where are we now?
Okay Judy is a Loser is getting back into the game.
I think my track record is as follows:
1st series...missed it!
2nd series...aced it!
3rd series...did 1/2 of it then went to General Conference...did diet but not timed exercise although I think I got 30 minutes in as walking!!!
4th series....missed first half in Texas but am back now and on target with two days of diet and exerices.....
READY TO UNROLL again!!!
I think my track record is as follows:
1st series...missed it!
2nd series...aced it!
3rd series...did 1/2 of it then went to General Conference...did diet but not timed exercise although I think I got 30 minutes in as walking!!!
4th series....missed first half in Texas but am back now and on target with two days of diet and exerices.....
READY TO UNROLL again!!!
1 Comments:
I'm here and willing and able to go on! I am starting my pilates thing and I really really like it! Hopefully it works...
Post a Comment
<< Home