We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hello Ladies!!!

Thank God for keeping Steven Brown safe! Now we can pray him and his family come to God!

Soooo, how are we all? Exercise, diet? I am starting a pilates program just to see what it's like since I hear so much about it. I'll let you all know, even though I'm sure alot of you already know!

P.S. Keep me in your prayers...please? My mother in law is here right now and let's just say she believes the sun, moon and stars set on her son...sigh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

aaaahhhhhh ! but she loves her grandbabies too!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Well - just to answer the question - lousy - I've had so much company and so many problems I don't have time to die - But Monday - i'm back at it. Dieting is going ok.

I don't loss weight real good when i'm stressed.

But that's the un progress report.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Yea, and that's why I am being silent about most of it, you know? But if the dislike for me shows it will affect my kids too...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home