We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you all have a good turkey dinner, and a wonderful holiday! Personally, I can't wait! I LOVE turkey and stuffing! Rats, I guess I better be careful though, huh? Ok, ok, I'll try!

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!

I maintained my weight on my trip. No loss which I didn't think I would but I was hoping to maintain.

So now (after today that is!) I will get back to the task at hand!

Good to be home! I love Calgary!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Just finished my exercise! On Thanksgiving! LOL

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.. a little late. I worked all day from 10-6:30. Then my Dad came over...I was really nervous about that.. but we had a good time and everyone was there for a nice hour visit! Hardly ate any turkey and no stuffing... A bit of mashed tatoes and gravy... i guess I don't get too hungry when I'm working.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home