We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day 4

Hello, ello, ello, ello, ello....... Is anyone here, ere, ere, ere.... I feel very alone, lone, lone, lone!

Did my exercise for today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

tee hee snicker, point taken! You are not alone but speaking for myself I am having a rough go of it. I am so tired, that I cannot seem to get my rear in gear,even though I get up at 5:30 every morning, hoping today will be the day I find the energy and wakefulness to go and exercise. If I don't do it in the morning, life overtakes me and by 4 I am wiped and toasted and can think of nothing but closing my eyes and sleeping. So, yikes, don't feel alone, just feel superior to us mere mortals. Congratulations! Good for you! you you you ha ha

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

hahaha.. have you thought about taking an iron supplement? or taking some herbal meds. to boost your energy a bit?

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Jessie, I take vitamiin B's C, D, E Calcium Magnesuium Estrosense, Thyrosense, and Ginko Biloba. My iron has been fine when I donate blood and has really been fine since surgery. I won't take iron unless I really need to cause too much is as bad as not enough.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Wow.. Mrs. Wizzle... That's just crazyness! Well.. we will just have to pray for you then!

Merbear... hey I need the same spanking!!! I have been neglecting myself as well... but it's time to smarten up, and get back with it. So it helps me to encourage you ladies because then it gives me some sort of standard that I have to keep up with.

I love you all!!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home