Another plan
Hey all you Losers! I am wondering if you would like to start a new plan.
3 - 30 exercise sessions per week. We could post each Monday for the previous week.
I think maybe by having to get 5 sessions in a week we are failing and feeling defeated. Most health articles state you should do at least 3-30 minute sessions per week.
How about it? Should we switch and get at least 3 in per week!! And feel good about it? This is more a lifetime goal as well. A lifestyle.
Let me hear from you!
3 - 30 exercise sessions per week. We could post each Monday for the previous week.
I think maybe by having to get 5 sessions in a week we are failing and feeling defeated. Most health articles state you should do at least 3-30 minute sessions per week.
How about it? Should we switch and get at least 3 in per week!! And feel good about it? This is more a lifetime goal as well. A lifestyle.
Let me hear from you!
4 Comments:
I like that waaaaaay batter and it is much more attainable! Let's do it!
That's good. I haven't been near a computer in a couple days.
But sounds good to me! I'll be studying every lunch hour this week, so I can start next week. We have a midterm on Monday.
Cha-cha!!
Well - let's do it.
hmmmm..... I guess that leaves me. hmmm....... I will give it a shot.
Post a Comment
<< Home