Whatever day...
Ok, I did my exercise both days now!!! Yea for me! But I have to confess something. I am soooo depressed ladies...here I am doing everything I should be, even eating little meals all day and I mean little and I have lost NOTHING in two weeks. What am I doing wrong???? I am honestly beginning to think there is something wrong with my thyroid or something...
3 Comments:
Amy, write down what you eat, when you eat it and how much and be honest about and then we can have a look together and see what it is. okay. Do not , repeat do not give up or give in. love ya sherri
For sure Amy, measuring is the best way to see the real results. Like Mer said we have up and down weights in the month and also when you start exercising you gain lbs in muscle.
Also, good plan Mrs. Wizzle has given you. I would encourage you to do what she is suggesting!
IT WILL WORK!!!
Well Monday was a yes day for me. Tuesday I got up at 5:30 and still couldn't get the exercise in before I left for the airport. But boy did I walk a lot in both airports!! No people movers in either one!
Lots of walking here at Conference for sure!
I will be glad to maintain my loss until I get home again. If I lose it will be a bonus!
I am being very careful with my diet.
Today at the Mexican Place I ordered one small tamale and a small bowl of tortilla soup and was satisfied. I took only a few chips as well.
Definitely a change in my way of thinking when travelling. I travel too much to keep taking breaks from my good habits because I am "AWAY"!!
Post a Comment
<< Home