Last Day of this Session
Well, I don't know how you all did but Amy can save her money. I did not make 10 out of 14. Are we up for trying again in the next two weeks?
A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
2 Comments:
Yea, sorry Jess, but you can save yours too. I missed Monday and Friday and I just had no time yesterday to try to make it up. No, I could have found time, but I thought I was too busy. I am all for another two weeks though if everyone else is!
Yaaaa!!! I did my 10 out of 14 days of exercise!!! I'm shocked.. I thought because I missed Sunday.. that I missed it, but I went back and read all my blogging and realized that last week I only missed 1 day!
I missed Friday, cuz of 12 hr. car ride to see Nikki. But they just got a new treadmill so I got Sat. in, but missed Sunday... My poor Mom.. you owe me!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home