Hey that's great guys.. I'd like to do it again.. but how about we start next week, because I'll be working 2 jobs all week! I'd love to do it again.. same names??? You guys want to start on Sat, Sun, or Mon? Just need a couple days to re-coup from my short holidays!
I am okay with whatever you decide. This week is going to be rough with me too, getting everything going at school. Early mornings late nights etc. Same names are fine with me too. How was the visit with Nikki? Glad you're home and safe. Meet any guys?
Visit with Nikki was awsome.. we had lots of fun!! We mostly stayed at home and we also stayed up really late chatting and laughing. Nikki sure does take a lot of medication.. wow.. and she was feeling well enough to be making dinners... I mean with our help and all... We had lots of fun!
6 Comments:
Hey that's great guys.. I'd like to do it again.. but how about we start next week, because I'll be working 2 jobs all week! I'd love to do it again.. same names??? You guys want to start on Sat, Sun, or Mon?
Just need a couple days to re-coup from my short holidays!
I am okay with whatever you decide. This week is going to be rough with me too, getting everything going at school. Early mornings late nights etc. Same names are fine with me too. How was the visit with Nikki? Glad you're home and safe. Meet any guys?
Visit with Nikki was awsome.. we had lots of fun!! We mostly stayed at home and we also stayed up really late chatting and laughing. Nikki sure does take a lot of medication.. wow.. and she was feeling well enough to be making dinners... I mean with our help and all... We had lots of fun!
I missed it on the last round by 2 days.
However, it was not all lost! I got more exercise in than usual and that is winning!
I would love to have another go at it though!
I'm in. Let me know when we are starting.
This is for Helham... she forgot her password so she can't sign in.
She completed the challenge succesfully!!! She did the 10 out of 14 days...
So whomever owes her the $10 Gift Certificate... you can go buy her one from whereever you feel she'd like!
Congrats to those who made it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home