We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Here we go!

Here we go again, ladies! I talked to Jessie this morning and she was wanting to change names. I told her we were fine with the ones we had last time for the next two weeks and then we can change. She is doing the double job deal again this week.

Sister King has a good idea. Let's be accountable for our diet as well. What ever you are on, just let your partner know whether or not you stuck to it that day. If you are on WW, that you kept under or at your points. If you are doing calories, that you stayed at or under your calories. If you are doing something else, what ever the parameters are. We don't need details such as how many points or calories unless you wish to share. I think that if you chose to do that you can make your prize for both?

I am good for that. Any comments? Amy can you handle that with me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

That sounds good to me. I am feeling a bit fluish(hmmm)today, so food does NOT appeal to me right now...but yes, I like that idea. Let'a just make sure everyone is with us on it!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I'm in. Starting Monday?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yup starting monday.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Amy, you do not have to do the diet thing as well. Just let your person know that it is just exercise. This is not a have to thingy, just something that if you want the accountability you can have it. okay????

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I'm all up for it. I guess I'm accountable to my Mom... I will be watching what I'm eating also. I need to loose the weight I have gained from all of my trips... I can do the treadmill for 1/2 hr when I get home in the evening from work.

Good news.. I sold my Mazda car... Thank you Jesus.. .I was paying double insurance and car payments for 3 months... sorry Mom! Now I can get caught up on the debts that I've incurred because of it... mainly my mom!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home