We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 8

It would be good if everyone could check in today and give their ratios as of the 8th day. Half way point was yesterday.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I'm sooo sorry to have to say this, but I haven't done much to keep on top of my exercise. The diet has been really going good. But I've been working like 13 hours a day, including Saturday... and it's been too hard for me especially cuz I missed a couple days when I bumped my head really hard. I apologize, I will try to do better this week. Even though I've already missed out.. I'm still gonna try to do my exercise for this week.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

The diet thing is awesome, the exercise...stinks! Sorry ladies, I let you down this go...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Life happens unfortunately!

Diet is great but it feels so much better and works so much better when you get diet and exercise both going!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Okay...here's my check in Mrs. Wizzle. 8 OUT OF 8!!!!!!!!!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yippee! Good for you! Go, go, go,girl! I am so impressed. Good going for you to amy
Amy, I am 4 out of 8 because of the exercise.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Ok - well - I had problems getting started but now i'm 5-8. And the more I get the exercise in control - the better the eating gets. When I exercise I just feel like I don't want to throw that time away by eating bad. So i'm on a good roll to get rid of the bad roll. I really like that haha..
Judy is a loser - because she can make herself say focused - thanks for being that inspiration - its helping me.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Helen, I find when I exercise I do much better on diet too! It's like you say...you don't want to waste the time you exercised.

Rolled away....rolled away...I am happy since my rolls rolled away!

That's to the tune of a song we used to sing! That'll be our song when we reach our goals! LOL

8:39 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Love that tune - I remember the song and being overweight is definately a burder. This site really does help me keep focused - please guys don't give up - tomorrow is a new day and another opportunity to suceed.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home