We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Day 5

Well, to date I am 5 out of 5....just finished my exercise.

I did really well at the restuarant last night. Even had watermelon for dessert instead of the pastries. YEAH!

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Wow - Good for you.
Well - I think exercising in the orning is the way to go. I've got it done for today - so 2 days straight

This self discipline thing can be tough....sigh :) - but gotta do it.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

You rock, Sis King!!! I am doing fabulous on the diet thing once again, and have even lost again, but I am going to wait until I pass that last mark before I do any rejoicing. I seem to always lose about 15 pounds then I give up, which is so dumb because what a loss! If I could just push through and do another 15 pounds...wow! I'd be a HOT MAMA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

For sure Amy! Go for it! You can do it!!!! And it so rewarding when you do!

Mrs. Wizzle I stayed in my calories and exercised today. I had the worst temptation since I started tonight! I made brownies and ice cream for Guy's (Fungai) Birthday and it smelled and looked soooo good. I kept talking to myself and telling myself how mad I would be at myself if I gave in. Then all the taste would be gone and I would have failed today!!!! I made it! I ate a bowl of cereal with a banana instead!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Oh yes and 3 lbs down since I started last Friday!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Whoa, good going Sis King! Although you CAN count them in if it works. What I found is that USUSALLY it is too expensive points or calorie-wise. Exercise and food good today. I get to go scrapbooking tomorrow. Whoopee! Scapbooking for me means cards. I am looking forward to it. Have a great Saturday!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home