We are going out with Jhovani and Christina for supper so I won't be able to count my calories. I am going really light all day though and will be careful how much I eat tonight.
I have lost a couple of lbs this week!!! YEAH!!!
On a roll now....or should I say losing a roll now!! LOL
Well - i'm struggling with the exercise thing - but I made it. So now that i've started i'll be back on track. The eating part is going great. I like that Judy is a loser - losing a roll is good. -
3 Comments:
Mrs. Wizzle, I did my exercise this morning.
We are going out with Jhovani and Christina for supper so I won't be able to count my calories. I am going really light all day though and will be careful how much I eat tonight.
I have lost a couple of lbs this week!!! YEAH!!!
On a roll now....or should I say losing a roll now!! LOL
good on food not on exercise. sigghhhh..... tommorrow!
Well - i'm struggling with the exercise thing - but I made it. So now that i've started i'll be back on track. The eating part is going great.
I like that Judy is a loser - losing a roll is good. -
Post a Comment
<< Home