The diet is the hardest for me too... I've been doing very well though! I got to excercise!! grrrrr!! I'm gonna leave myself no room for mistakes!! Get with the program J!! *Kicking myself in the rear* ;0)
Well, the exercise thing is really getting me down! I am so tired by the end of the day that I am finding it so hard to get on that treadmill or go for a walk! I am doing fabulous with the diet thing though, even surprising myself.
4 Comments:
As predicted, little exercise. A few times around the fellowship hall, a few trips up the stairs. Not enough. Good on the points though. Tommorrow !
Passed the test on diet and exercise. 3 out 3 now! YEAH!
Mrs. Wizzle, the points are a victory for sure! That's the hardest for me...the diet!
The diet is the hardest for me too... I've been doing very well though! I got to excercise!! grrrrr!! I'm gonna leave myself no room for mistakes!! Get with the program J!! *Kicking myself in the rear* ;0)
Well, the exercise thing is really getting me down! I am so tired by the end of the day that I am finding it so hard to get on that treadmill or go for a walk! I am doing fabulous with the diet thing though, even surprising myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home