The diet went amazing, the exercise not so good. I am so sorry...it was so busy today and I was sticking pretty close to my toilet, so it was a little hard...
Eyewww, Amy! Rather you than me! You can still do it. Just an off day! I made it through another day of diet as well. Grrr..... MG for you..... I am going to have a rough go tomorrow cause I left my exercise stuff at school. Stupido, stupido! So I will have to try walking the fellowship hall or something. Grrrr........... dumb, dumb, dumb !!!!!!
I ate good on Day 2, but off day on excercise again! I was totally going to run.. but at the end of my work shift, something fell on my head and I had a really bad headache, so when I got home I had to go to bed early. Sorry guys.. hopefully today will be a better day for me.
6 Comments:
Exercise done! Bike and circuit. Have a great day, everyone!
Wow.. Mrs. Wizzle!! You are awesome!
Yeah for Day 2! Stay with diet and did my exercise!
The diet went amazing, the exercise not so good. I am so sorry...it was so busy today and I was sticking pretty close to my toilet, so it was a little hard...
Eyewww, Amy! Rather you than me! You can still do it. Just an off day! I made it through another day of diet as well. Grrr..... MG for you..... I am going to have a rough go tomorrow cause I left my exercise stuff at school. Stupido, stupido! So I will have to try walking the fellowship hall or something. Grrrr........... dumb, dumb, dumb !!!!!!
Great day, all!
I ate good on Day 2, but off day on excercise again! I was totally going to run.. but at the end of my work shift, something fell on my head and I had a really bad headache, so when I got home I had to go to bed early. Sorry guys.. hopefully today will be a better day for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home