We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Day 13

Hello??

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Well I am feeling quite alone!

I am 12 out 13 days now! Diet and exercise.

Anyone else still trying???

11:11 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Don't fear - I just don't check up on my computer enough.
I made my 10-14. Yeah
I have made both 2 week stretches.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

That's great you guys! Halelujah!! I'll be done working 2 jobs in like 1.5 weeks!! Yaaa.. I'm super excited!! The dieting has been going good for me, I've had lots of compliments saying that I've lost weight so.. although I don't believe in looking at the weight scales.. because it's too discouraging.. I believe in just eating right... no sugars! Have you guys tried the 100 calorie chocolate bar with toffee pieces... it's amazing! And perfect for once a month when you are cravingggg that sweetness!!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home