We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Day 12

Can you believe it is already Day 12! This has gone by so fast. If we just keep doing 2 weeks at a time that pass so quickly we will be at our goals before we know it!

If we look at it in these small chunks it is more manageable! And if we don't do as well in one segment, due to life or whatever reason or excuse, then there is always the next to redeem ourselves like I had to on this one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Your right - 10/14 days isn't really alot and only 30 minutes a day. But the loss is worth it. I was sharing with a friend of mine -every time I take time off of exercising its almost like I have to start over and I loose the speed or distance I thought I'd attained. But I've never been able to be real devoted to exercise. This year with the group effort is the best I've ever done. Your right - the small segment make it easier. I want to keep doing this. As we get older we lose that body strenght We need to fight to keep it.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Okay Day 12! I am 11 out of 12. I did my exercise and diet today.

Everyone else?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home