We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 10 & 11

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I couldn't access the blog for some reason! Anyway, yesterday I was 10 out of 10 for exercise AND diet!!!!

Where is everybody!??!!!! How is it going???!!!! Come on!!!!! Let's unroll!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

That was my problem too! I tried and tried but could not connect to the blog!
Everything is good diet wise. I have been quite sick with that nasty cold thing so exercise was out as I could hardly breathe forget exercise! Excuse? Ummmmm, I guess...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Hey ladies... I also had problems accessing the blog the past couple days. Neways.. I've totally messed up on the exercising.. .but the eating has been doing good. As soon as I'm done working 2 jobs... I'll be back on it... today I have my interview at the gym here at Enmax... So my goal will be to go every lunch hour.

Sooo exciting... I got my package here at Enmax on Monday... wow.. amazing benefits, holidays, and pay! All the Glory be to God!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Well - our blog was dead yesterday.
But - I did it. I have been exercising between 10:30 and midnight lately. But I'm doing it. Glad that tread mill is at home. I missed the first 3 days but i've been on track ever since. I'm putting stickers on my calender at home - so I can see my exercise progress.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Yeah Helen!! And yeah Amy and Jessie on the diet! Everything counts!

Having a machine at home is great I say too!

Congrats Jessie on the job! I am so happy for you!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I am taking an off day on the exercise but not the diet today. So 10 out of 11 for me Mrs. Wizzle.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Well - its 11:00 pm and I've just finished my walk for the day. I'm 8 out of 11 and the diet is going good. Hey Merbear - where you at.

I wonder- if we all exercised and ate good - how much could we disappear by the end of the year.
Wouldn't this be a great way to start 2007 - one or two sizes smaller.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I'm all for that Helen! And how much healthier we would be at the same time!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home