We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Day 1 of 14

Come on guys.. most of us has been slacking off wayyy too much!! I've got to make this 2 weeks with exercise!!! Day 1... how's it going?

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

1st series-didn't complete...2nd series-completed 12 out of 14 on exercise and all 14 on diet!!! Lost 3.6 lbs!

So on this third series...I am going to give it my best. I will be leaving in the morning for GC then to my Mom's for 6 days. I exercised this morning and will tomorrow morning before I go.

The days at GC will be the hardest but I am going to try to put it in! That is 5 days.

At my Mom's it will be easy they have a treadmill in their exericse room and another couple of machines. Also, nice place to walk!

I thought I might do the stairs at the hotel at GC ??

Last night we took our guest speaker out to Earl's. I looked all through the menu and couldn't find anything "low" and "appealing". Finally, I reasoned that I should order something I really like and only eat a samll portion of it. So I ordered my favourite...a Thai noodle dish with chicken and shrimp and only ate about a third of it!!!!!! I am going to do that at GC as well as when PK orders something I like going halves with him.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Good on you Sis K. Watch out though. Pastor K may not want to share ha ha. Glad to see you back Mer.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I DID IT!! I did my 1/2 hr exercise on Monday!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home