At it again
Well.....I started watching my diet yesterday and did my 30 minutes of exercise this morning.
I told Mrs. Wizzle it would be good if I could be accountable to her for my diet progress and well as my exercise this time.
Everyone does different types of dieting so we could all set what we want to accomplish as far as calories or points, etc per day. Then we could let our monitor know that we were successful that day in diet and exercise.
When do we start? Monday?
I told Mrs. Wizzle it would be good if I could be accountable to her for my diet progress and well as my exercise this time.
Everyone does different types of dieting so we could all set what we want to accomplish as far as calories or points, etc per day. Then we could let our monitor know that we were successful that day in diet and exercise.
When do we start? Monday?
2 Comments:
I LIKE that! That way we are accountable for everything! If it's good for you, Jessie, let's try it! Mrs. Wizzle, are you up for it?
Yep! Monday?
Post a Comment
<< Home