Still loosing?!?
Now that we are all not soo busy with camp meeting. I'm just wondering if anyone is still trying to be a looser?!? I've got the challenge going once again for my Mom & I to exercise 5 out of 7 days of the week for 1/2hr at least. Whoever wins gets a surprise gift certificate from a special place, not a place where food is sold!!
We both have maintained our weight, now it's time to start falling again!
Anyone jumping back on the bandwagon?
We both have maintained our weight, now it's time to start falling again!
Anyone jumping back on the bandwagon?
11 Comments:
I'm with ya, I'm having a hard job getting out of bed in the morning, to go exercise. Seems like so many other things want to take up my time and leave none left for me. And basically that is what we have to realize: that we are important enough to use time and energy and money on us. To exercise, to eat properly, to succeed. Onward and upward, oops I mean downward! Heave ho. Get that "butt" in gear. Rise and shine lady. Move it, move it, move it. By the way in case you hadn't guessed I am talking to myself.
Siggghhhhhh....... I just wish I would listen to myself,eh? I have lots of good ideas and knowledge. I know what to do, now I just need to do it. At it again. I need to remember that success is getting up and at it one more time that you don't. Have a great day!
Yea, we are still here...barely! Actually, surprisingly enough, I lost a few pounds the week of camp! Shock! Considering I was so tired we ate out alot...too much...but with only one meal a day, I guess it just came off. Now I can just keep it coming...
Well... if you guys would like to join the challenge... Everyone could put $10.00 in a Gift Certificate bowl and then we can pick names, as to who to be accountable to. For about 2 weeks, 5 days at least each week of 1/2 excersice.
Who would be interested? I'm definately in, and count my Mom in too!
Sure, I'd love to! It would definitely help to have someone to check up on me!!!
okay, okay, okay even. I'm in. When do we start and what are the specifics of "exercise". How do we "win"?
Details, Jess!!! When do we start, and all the rest...
Ok, so I guess it will be the 4 of us. Helen, Mrs. Wizzle, Amy, Myself. We will start this coming Monday. On Sunday we will choose names and then keep in contact with whomever we have choosen every single day! Doesn't have to be a lengthy conversation, just hey.. just calling to see if you have done your excercise for today.
So the deal is... you have to exercise for 1/2 hr 5 days out of 7 days of that week. The contest will go for 2 weeks at a time, short term goals are the best I think. You can decide what kind of excercise you want to do, whether it's going on a treadmill, bike, rollerblades, whatever.... a brisk walk.
Put the details on a calendar, and then at the end of that 2 weeks we will all meet again. Whoever won (which I hope we will all win) will get a gift certificate for $10.00 (or $20.00, if that will help motivate) from a surprise store... in other words your partner gets to choose.
If you have any other questions, ask on here the blog.
Have a great day all!!!
Sounds good to me! I am excited about it! Let's do it ladies!!!
well here is a weak little ole voice saying...."I'm going to start again!" It was so rough eating out so much in Hawaii and then Camp Week taking the speakers ut to eat!
Excuses...excuses! So I admit it!! They are just excuses!
But the excuses don't take away the extra pounds I see in my clothes!!!!
SO HERE GOES!!!!! GET A GRIP GIRL!!!!! GET A GRIP!!!!
The constant struggle of life...it never ends does it?
Post a Comment
<< Home