We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Power walking

Well, I've started the power walking thing again...I've been starting at Safeway and walking home-it takes about 30 minutes and that's a pretty good pace, I think. At least my body thinks so!!! It's a good work out and well, anyone give me a little encouragement and let me know how long I have to do this before I see a visible difference?

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I don't think computers like me...this was not how my posting was supposed to look...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

There I fixed it Amy.

Before you type. Highlight the Weblosing in the subject box and delete before you start typing. If you get highlight it leaves spaces. :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

My sister, Debi, has been walking to and from bus stops and c trains twice a day. Since May 3 I can really see the difference in her. You need to keep at it and it will show up. It took awhile for your body to get the way it is, results will take some time too. No microwaving this stuff honey. This is old fashioned from scratch results. The best. Keep at it.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Thanks! It took all these years to get on, and I really don't expect it to fall off, even though it would be nice...we missed you this weekend Mrs. Wizzle!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Amy, it usually takes about a month to start noticeing a differance. You have to be consistant though! Keep challenging yourself to get a little faster each week. Try to make it in less time. You can do it!!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home