We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Now What?

Okay Jessie, I drew a name now what? Is this the person I report to or is this the person that is accountable to me?

Give us the low down.

I do know that I am supposed to start exercising at least 3o minutes per day starting tomorrow.

I drew Merbear's name.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Sorry Jess! I asked you about this yesterday morning,then forgotlast night. Do I need to draw a name or should Mrs. Wizzle and I team up since we both missed it? Let me know.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yeah, let us know! I wondered too. Glad I wasn't left out. Now what?

6:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Amy, Mrs. Wizzle... here's the names that you guys drew... lol... or what was left over and then by process of elimination(sp?).

Mrs. Wizzle drew Judy is a looser.

Amy drew Mrs. Wizzle name.

See next post to explain details!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home