In Maui
Hello from Maui. We are getting ready for our last service here tonight. Church has been good and they love Pastor King's preaching here.
I'll try and post a pic later.
I hope I can say like Miz Wizzle that I didn't gain.........fingers crossed......oh well......what will be will be......I haven't been able to walk the beach becuase of the lack of toliets there. I really miss that!
Eating lots of fish tacos! With Mahi Mahi fish. Sure are good!
Can't wait to see the carpet and pews!
I'll try and post a pic later.
I hope I can say like Miz Wizzle that I didn't gain.........fingers crossed......oh well......what will be will be......I haven't been able to walk the beach becuase of the lack of toliets there. I really miss that!
Eating lots of fish tacos! With Mahi Mahi fish. Sure are good!
Can't wait to see the carpet and pews!
3 Comments:
Well... glad you can have a good time while u are out there! I just got back from Colorado and Arizona... boy was it hot there! 119 or 48.5 degrees!! Phew.. you'd think I would've lost weight from the heat... but I feel like I must've gained like 10 pounds cuz of all the disgusting restaurants. I'm glad to be home though and I've been jogging again, so within 3 weeks it'll all dissapear. Even Mel told me I need to loose weight... sooo I'm sad to say I gained, but I'm on the loose again ;0).
Those boyz sure are amazing.. the church is looking awesome!!
Have a safe trip back home and if you can... steal a bit of fresh macadamion nuts with salt.. mmmm... I remember Mom brought some home last year.. yummy!!!!
Love ya & prayers!
J
hahaha.. actually.. i heard macadium nuts were one of the most fattening nuts there are. Maybe keep them in Hawii... ;0)
Good thing I didn't read your comment until I got home Jessie!! I didn't bring nuts! Whew! LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home