We can do it and are doing it! I have to saythis has been the best so far to keep me motivated. The days I feel I just cannot do it I think of how many people I would be disappointing and I make myself go. Thanks Jessie!
I'm leaving tomorrow.. my check in for today is done! I will go for a walk in Idaho... but i won't be able to check in! Have a great long weekend ladies!!
5 Comments:
We can do it and are doing it! I have to saythis has been the best so far to keep me motivated. The days I feel I just cannot do it I think of how many people I would be disappointing and I make myself go. Thanks Jessie!
Me too Amy!!!
Oh good Mom.. I was going to remind you to keep up the excercise.
If you get this.. I need you to call me on my cell ASAP.
Did mine today! Check in again tomorrow! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!
I'm leaving tomorrow.. my check in for today is done! I will go for a walk in Idaho... but i won't be able to check in! Have a great long weekend ladies!!
Post a Comment
<< Home