Ok, did mine for today. It was so nice walking in the rain...my legs burned big time today as I was really hoofing it(nice saying, huh?)but get this...I got my dad to drop me off at Safeway then while he went in to buy a jug of milk I walked towards home. I was almost to the corner of 40th Ave & Northmount when he drove up! Not bad!!!
Nope, didn't die this time...just about, but I was supposed to have a telephone conference with my lawyer(possibly)and I waited but heard nothing so I missed for nothing! Bummer! I am tired from this week, but still alive and kicking!!!
6 Comments:
I did it! I got up and got going. Did my time plus. But .......... I hurted.
Okay I swam a lot yesterday and got more than my 30 minutes in. It was such a great day de-stressing in the pool.
Today I leave for San Diego. I will have to find a way for the exercise.
Having to be accountable sure makes you do it when you don't want to!!!
Ok, did mine for today. It was so nice walking in the rain...my legs burned big time today as I was really hoofing it(nice saying, huh?)but get this...I got my dad to drop me off at Safeway then while he went in to buy a jug of milk I walked towards home. I was almost to the corner of 40th Ave & Northmount when he drove up! Not bad!!!
Good Going Amyski! Did you die after that? I didn't see any of you guys at church. Missed you all.
Nope, didn't die this time...just about, but I was supposed to have a telephone conference with my lawyer(possibly)and I waited but heard nothing so I missed for nothing! Bummer! I am tired from this week, but still alive and kicking!!!
I did it!! Jogged until sweat was dripping.. lol!
Post a Comment
<< Home